Saturday, June 30, 2012

affection .

I haven't done a quotables post in ages, so that's what this is going to be. George Eliot once said "Affection is the broadest basis of good in life." I feel like whenever I write these quotes, I immediately say afterwards, 'this is so true!'. But affection certainly does allow you a broad basis with which to express it. It can be as simple as a smile and a wave, or endless hugs and kisses all night.


How could you not love this? I feel like it's what keeps us going. Loneliness can be killer, but if we're there for each other, and expressing affection, the loneliness disappears. Personally, I'm a big fan of physical affections -- long hugs, long cuddle sessions, it just makes you feel all wrapped up in warm fuzzies. Could it really get any better?

1 comment:

  1. this really is "so true" (: And when life puts you in someone's arms for a hug, I think it's the purest reminder that you're never alone.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...