Monday, June 25, 2012

Music Monday #74

This week's song is Song For You by Alexi Murdoch.

Alexi Murdoch is one of those artist that gets lost in my iTunes for long periods of time and then I stumble upon it and realize how much I love it and have missed it. This song is absolutely awesome, the guitar work is clever and beautiful, and his voice -- ahhhh what I would do to have a voice like that.  Then you have the strings that just complete the whole ensemble. Though I think that we actually sing in the same range. I just don't have the cool accent... Maybe I'll have to cover a song of his someday. Listen close to the lyrics too, as they're brilliant. Enjoy the week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...