Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Music Monday #71

This week's song is Welcome Home by Radical Face.

Today I was shuffling through my entire iTunes, not sure of what to listen to. This song came up. It's one of my favorites, despite the fact I have a tendency to forget about it. I feel like with music you go through phases. You listen to a certain style and then move on to another. There are those songs and groups that you always go back to, though. I wouldn't say that this group makes the cut there, but every time I stumble upon it again I always really enjoy it. Radical Face reminds me a lot of Passion Pit, but less peppy; they're a bit more solemn. Enjoy the song, and have a great start to the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...