Monday, June 11, 2012

Music Monday #72

This week's song is The Veldt feat. Chris James by Deadmau5. And yes, you must listen to all 8-almost-9 minutes of it.

Deadmau5 always makes fantastic tracks, puts on unbelievably awesome shows, and has had hits left and right. But every so often he gets it absolutely perfect, and this is one of those times. I love those chill EDM-style songs, and it evokes the same sort of feeling that his song Strobe does.

I actually first heard this song at the end of the Ether mix that I mentioned the other day by dabears. I literally listen to the Ether mix every time that I work out (so, 5 days a week... overkill? no) and this song is a brilliant way to end it. It takes all that hyped up emotion and it just purges it all and relaxes you. Enjoy this one, it's absolutely superb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...