A few quick things for today:
- I'm looking at grad schools -- can't wait to move and get a new fresh start
- Did some money calculations today -- may not have enough to make it through the school year. In fact, definitely won't.
- As a result of the previous bullet, I'm looking for a third job. Would love to barback somewhere... if anyone hears of openings, let me know.
- I'm rediscovering my love for the drums, and would love to play in a band and get some gigs together. If anyone's interested, let me know.
- A Day to Remember has been playing all day.
- I think that there's something good in the works for me, and I'm really excited to see where it goes.
- My brother's graduating on Wednesday, never to be a high-schooler again.
- The weather has been pristine past few days. I have no issues with it being 50 degrees at night; I leave the windows open.
- Congratulations go out to Orla Gartland whose single came out recently, and has really been making an imprint on the music world
- To Hannah, if you seriously pester me further about including my butt in a post I just might... maybe. Persuade me. Give me all you got!
- Went looking through some posts I wrote while in Germany. I miss it dearly.
- I've been going to bed around 1130 lately, and getting up at 6. I like this schedule so much better.
- June and I have failed miserably on our goal to start 365 days of face photos, so we're going to start in July.
- Congratulations to Steph, who just graduated high school -- big achievement.
- Everyone send a few prayers and such up for Stacia, who's been enduring some rough times.
- And to my dear friend Angie, we haven't chatted in quite some time. I miss it! Will be sending some snail mail your way soon.
Hope everyone's doing well. I know I may not comment much, but believe me, I'm reading your stories and keeping up with all of your lives. Always good to see new things from you all.