Thursday, February 10, 2011

a few days back

so I've missed a few days of blogs, but I promise you I'll make them up.

On Tuesday, I went to Cooper with some people, in order to get some work done and just for a change of scenery. I try to migrate between my apartment, my neighbor's apartment, the studio, the Central Spirit office, and Cooper Library. I was feeling pretty behind on things and I figured that it was time to really hunker down and get some work done for good.



We (and by we I mean Taylor Josh and I) decided after much debating to sit on the 5th floor right by the stairs. It's definitely one of my favorite places... between the glass railing and the comfy chairs it's a nice open space to do some work -- however everyone that comes in and walks up the stairs goes right by you; and even more come by because of the location of Java City.

Needless to say, I was not being the most productive I could be. Kelsey joined our study group, and many others passed on by on their way to get coffee or their way to do something else that required their presence on the 5th floor. Despite the fact that I ended up wasting a lot of time talking to people and such, it was a great night with a lot of laughs. And those are the sort of things that just keep you going when you're in a tight spot academically. I have the final review of my first (of 2) architecture projects looming in the near future, and I was really stressed and really tense. I just needed to be able to kick back a bit, and hopefully get some work done at the same time.

We ended up staying until 3am or so and then heading back, but then again, some of the latest nights really are the best ones.

Lyric of the day:
"It's time to -- beat that beat up"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...