Thursday, February 10, 2011

looking for a blog .

Hey guys, I've been thinking lately and what would be really sweet is to find a blog that I can regularly follow.  I like writing them... believe me, I really do. But I like reading them a lot too. Getting that window into someone's life is pretty cool, even if you don't even know them. I kindof imagine it in the sense of the youtube community -- everyone at home is sitting in front of their computers, doing their own thing -- and yet, youtube has events and meetups and stuff where you can meet the people that follow you and your vlogs or your videos or whatever.


There are clearly a ton of people that blog, so imagine if we all got together as a community, whether face to face or even via the internet, and just had a chance to chat with each other and sort of get to know the person behind the words. I guess in a sense, you get to know the person through their words too, but it's always a bit different I guess. I just sorta thought that'd be sweet.

The other thing i that I've been looking for a blog to follow. The person doesn't need to post every day, but regularly would be good... at the very least, once a week. Thanks to Olivia who told me about the MAD blog... it's pretty good. I guess I'm just looking for something less lecture-y and more personal? I'm not really sure how to describe it. In blogspot they have a notable blog section and put a blog up there that's interesting once each day. I usually check these out, in hopes that I will find someone to follow that is inspiring and kind of real down to earth and speaks from the heart in their entries.

That's really all I got for today, just something that was on my mind. If you happen to see any of interest, I'll certainly check it out.

On another note, I thought about doing something a bit formspring-esque on here... but maybe a bit more controlled. If you have a question about anything, a topic you want to hear about, or a personal question, leave it as a comment (since you can do that anonymously) or you can send me an email. If no one really does anything, well that's fine, too. But if it sorta takes off I can pick a day to designate to answer those questions. Hope you're enjoying this, guys.

Lyric of the Day:
"look up at the rain, the beautiful display, of power and surrender, giving us today, when you give yourself away"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...