Thursday, February 24, 2011

frisbee !

After seeing many people playing outside on the Bowman and such last year, in addition to playing frisbee golf around campus, I had a strong desire to play ultimate this semester / this year. Or I suppose you could always just call it frisbee.


I actually played Club Ultimate Fall League last year, and it was pretty sweet -- while a little bit too intense for me. There were plays to learn, formations to practice, and practices were several times a week for hours on end. Who knew that frisbee could become so serious?!

Either way, I enjoyed it, despite all the hard work. Not to mention we coined the phrase "frolfing" for playing frisbee golf around campus. I'll definitely have to check that out again once it gets warmer. So I asked around and got on an ultimate team for this spring playing intramural frisbee -- and all I can say is what a great decision. We've only played 2 games but I already look forward to it weekly and am really feeling pretty confident about my game. Hopefully I can improve a lot more within the coming games!

Speaking of sports, I haven't played volleyball, and I really want to...

Lyric of the day:
"I'm flying, and somethings reaching out, Vibrations, can you hear them now, Please help us, were running out of time"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...