Thursday, February 3, 2011

a short song since i don't know what to write about .

whisper to the wind because i cannot fly
and i'm working my way now along til i die
despite all the things that i have done thus far
just wanna be right where you are

this cold callous winter is all that i've got
and it's probably saying i'm something i'm not
when all of my memories well up inside
i swear i've got nothing to hide

breathe in and out and i'll turn 'round and shout
do you hear me and what i am talking about
i imagine myself floating up to the clouds
wherever it's not quite so loud

displeasing are some of the things that i see
and it's intoxicating i swear just to breathe
when all of the trees move apart just for me
i'm going home now, finally

i feel it around me just swallow me up
and when you get here i'll say that's just enough
help you and me and we'll soon just break free
and wander through all of the trees

the ocean air tickles with salty sweet air
and the breeze how it whistles as it goes through my hair
if you try to look as far as i can see
then turn 'round and now it's just me




wrote all of this sort of on a whim, but I'm surprisingly satisfied with it. No lyric of the day today, since the above sort of substitutes for that. And ps, Taylor is not a jerk and actually a pretty sweet person. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...