Monday, February 21, 2011

mr. unproductive .

Why was today so stinkin' hard to get work done? I have a bit of an idea. But it still doesn't change the fact that I did absolutely nothing. Usually I just need to get in a groove to get accounting done. But today it was extra hard. No matter what, I'd read a couple of pages, and then all of a sudden be back to checking my email that I had just checked 2 seconds ago, and then checking my other email, then going on twitter, then youtube, then today's big thing, then back to email, then back to stupid internet videos, seeing who is on skype, tweeting something stupid, playing internet games like Mining Truck 2 (quite addicting, how fitting that I found it on addictinggames.com).


I guess it was just one of those days. Those days where no matter what, you can't get your mind off things and you can't dig yourself out of that mental hole. And so began my unproductive day. I had the greatest of intentions to get a lot of work done so I could have but one free Sunday night during my Spring semester. And I haven't yet accomplished that. One of these days, it'll happen. I hope.

Eventually, I gave up and went home. Early church in the morn, hoping to get done what I need to after 8am mass.

Lyric of the day:
"Well, you know I gotta get out, But I'm stuck so tight, Weighed by the chains that keep me..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...