Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Music Monday #4

So Superbowl Sunday yesterday, good game -- but one thing that really stuck out was the commercial Imported from Detroit... Chrysler really outdid themselves this time. I really want to buy a Chrysler 200. Anyways, that commercial is here:


So, first of all the commercial is awesome. Second of all, Eminem is in it. And third, there is a sweet rendition of Lose Yourself. Which brings me to my Music Monday song, which obviously, if you haven't figured it out yet, is Lose Yourself by Eminem.

This song has got to be the best pump up song of all time. I've gone running and listened to that song on repeat before. I've never had anything make my blood boil like that, or affect me that much in that way. Love it to death, and was the first song that started my love of Eminem's music. His flow is unbelievable and this song is truly like no other.

Alright before I get really redundant and seem like I have a man crush on Eminem anymore than I already do, I'm gonna quit, and just lose myself in the music.

Enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...