Sunday, February 6, 2011

a letter .

You don't know it. But you bug me.
You think we're cool, but in all honesty, we're really not.

Why are you so disrespectful? And it's not just to me either ... it's to everyone around you. And the worst part is you're oblivious -- blind to the rift that you're slowly creating.


All i'm asking is that you don't take me down with you when you drown. All i'm asking is to let me do me and don't have any expectations or outrageous requests and assumptions . I'm not gonna bring it up. But i need to let it out . And this is a decent way . I'm not expecting a change. And if you don't, then fine, that's you. Maybe things will change. But I doubt it. I've known you for awhile now. I know how you function, and I know about you in general.

I'll go as far as to say that I don't really know everything about you. But sometimes that doesn't matter. Sometimes it's just about how you portray yourself. Sometimes it's what you do that makes you who you are. The others aren't gonna be there to protect you and pamper you, or maybe they will. But that'll ruin you in my book, and you've already lost so much respect.

By this point, you're unchangeable. And on top of that stubborn. The thought of proposing a change is preposterous. So I live on, but not entirely in silence. You do your thing and I'll do mine. It ain't right, but I doubt you'll ever learn. It'll take a wake-up call, one that may never come. I can only hope it does before you get into something serious.

Sincerely,

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...