Saturday, February 5, 2011

finally friday .

This week was incredibly difficult, and managed, despite my wishes, to drag along at a snail's pace ! It always feels great to make it to the end of the week, knowing that you have a few days to sort of catch up on anything you need to do, but also to have a bit of respite from a stressful schedule and a stressful workload. I'm pretty pumped, because this weekend I think I might actually have some free time, assuming I stay focused of course.


Thanks to the boys tonight for making it a good one. It's times like tonight when it makes college just plain fun. And of course, being around for family dinner, and not to mention being able to just hang out for a night, not having to worry about the work I have to do for tomorrow. Rain, you may have tried to spoil things, but did not succeed! I was surprisingly okay with the constant precipitation that defiantly fell from the clouds.

Josh, buddy, wish you could've been here for the family dinner, and drive safe.

Looking forward to a good and productive meeting, filled with some Infant Sorrow, kloobs, and maybe some nice weather! And of course, can't forget Sunday brunch.

This was a short one, but all I can say for today was that it was certainly a sigh of relief. I'm just content with the way things are going. Hope you all had a great end to the week yourself!

Lyric of the day:
"And those of you who doubted me, are going down, down, down, and the record man who never called, can you hear what's going on? I'm coming up"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...