Sunday, February 27, 2011

cleansing .

Ever had a time where you just needed to get something out ? Ever had something bugging your or literally just bursting to get out? It's tough sometimes. But it's a cleansing process. And I think sometimes, it does more good to just get it out than to try to hold it inside ...Definitely true for tonight. Life talks, regardless with who, are just good.


I just wanna thank the people that I know I have around to talk to when I'm struggling with something... and I wanna extend the same to you whenever you may need it. No matter what it is, or how difficult it is, I'll promise that I'll be there to talk to, ask advice, and even just to listen.

Confession is one of those things that Catholics do -- I don't know your position on it, but I need to go. It's one of those experiences that you end up loving and hating all at the same time. It's so hard to get the motivation to go -- but you feel absolutely great after going.

With Lent and Easter coming up, I want to prepare myself both mentally and spiritually for what is ahead. Best way for me I would assume it to drag myself to the confessional booth. One of the hardest things is finding the right priest to go to -- some come off really condescending and sort of make you feel like crap when you get out. Luckily I've been able to go to some really good guys who give you just the right encouragement and shove in the direction to help you out. So definitely bless them for simply being who they are.

Lyric of the day:
"I know you won't believe me, But the way I, way I see it, Next time you point a finger, I might have to bend it back, Or break it, break it off, Next time you point a finger... I'll point you to the mirror"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...