Saturday, May 21, 2011

album design comp .

Well, I've always liked messing around with programs like Photoshop and Illustrator, and I've designed some things out of pure desire to do it. Whenever I make albums of my own songs and such, I'll make covers for them, or at least do my best to make something that I am eventually satisfied with. Anyways, a lovely talented artist by the name of Orla Gartland hosted a design competition recently to make the album cover of the her very first EP! What an honor to compete in something. Anyways, below I got an example of a couple of album covers I've made... and the last one is the one that I sent into the competition! Best o' luck to all contestants, and I'm sure the one she picks will be awesome. If you haven't checked her out yet, just search Orla Gartland on youtube and check out her stuff, it's great!


Here are the covers:
and of course the one for the competition...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...