Sunday, May 8, 2011

truly the end .

Papers written and handed in, tests taken, and the semester has come to a close. Even more so than in the time immediately post-review, I can relax. And I have to say, that with the occasional excessively hot day, the weather has been great and really kept everyone in a great mood, I think. People have been able to lay out, play frisbee, volleyball and move out when they need to without a problem. And me? Well, I can sit around and just do nothing, which in itself is amazing.


I took a walk around campus late at night with a friend, just to take everything in and sort of remember it for the summer. My dad said it best when he suggested that perhaps Clemson has become the home, and Jersey has become an annual 3 month vacation. I'm beginning to agree with him -- it's strange to live without all of the surroundings and people that you have become accustomed to.

The apartments, the studio, the campus -- All have a multitude of memories that will stay with me for years to come, and that cache will continue to grow as I continue my years of study at Clemson -- up until grad school when that time comes to a close. And I will most certainly carry those memories closely with me as I depart for Europe for the fall semester, and throughout.

For the time being, I'd just like to send out a big thank you to all the people who have been there, who I've spent time with, who have touched me. I will truly carry that with me for a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...