Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Music Monday #14

I happened to discover dabears awhile back when I was in the market for some house music. I've already talked about these guys and have dished out the site where you can pick up the music (it's free too!). But this week has been all about the newest mix up, Devious.


It starts out with a song called A City in Florida by Deadmau5, and it's the Paco di Bango version, and lemme just tell you, it bumps like no other. Later on, is another new favorite song, which is Turbulence, a collaboration between Lil Jon, Laidback Luke and Steve Aoki. All I can say is that this bass hits harder than ever before, and has had my ears rockin' nonstop. If you wanna pick up some new party music, I would seriously consider downloading this one (and the rest of them, for that matter!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...