Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Music Monday #16

Credit to this one will have to go to Ryan Newman, who got me hooked on this song a month ago or so. I haven't heard much stuff from LMFAO, but from what I've heard thus far I'll have to look into other stuff that they have because I'm really enjoyin' it. I recently set up the surround-sound speakers I bought in Clemson in my room, and it's lightyears better than what I had in there before.


Anyways, the song is Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO, and featuring some random artist that I don't remember and don't really care enough to check, but Ryan Tedder sounds right.

Now normally I wouldn't post the VEVO version with the video because I know how much we all hate watching ads before music videos, but for this one I have to make an exception. I'm not the biggest fan of dancing, but I do secretly wish (well, I guess as of right now when you read this, not so secret anymore) I could dance well, particularly break dance and stuff like that. I knew a kid in high school who took classes and if I had the money, I'd certainly consider it. But the stuff in this video, especially toward the end, is pretty wicked cool. And the icing on the cake? The song is excellent. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...