Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Music Monday #18

Well Monday was kindof a shitty day for me, and so I decided to sort of immerse myself in some Eminem. I forgot how much I liked it, and so my song for this week is Rabbit Run.

Be forewarned the words are not exactly pg, but what part of Eminem is? That's one of the things I like -- there's no holding back ever, it's just raw and uncensored. And while some songs may sound pretty angry, others have so much heart. And to me, it just sounds real. There's no bullshit involved. I love how someone can just spill their heart out in their lyrics. I always try to do the same when I write.

So without further ado, enjoy the song, see you next week for the next Music Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...