Monday, May 30, 2011

Music Monday #19

The song for this week is Go by Hanson. Now before you laugh at my choice of a song by an iconic boy band that had little girls screaming across the country for years, take a listen. Because honestly, I took myself by surprise how much I liked this song. Originally heard it in a TV show, and it kinda reminded me of 'You Found Me.' Of course once I find a song I like I am almost obsessive about finding the title so I can add it to my rapidly growing music collection.

The part that really hit me in this song is the confusion about the love between the two people. Tugging someone back and forth between saying you love them and saying there's someone else is just miserable... I feel like if you're in a relationship with someone you very much want to be their 'one and only,' much like they are to you. At some point, there's got to be some sort of breaking point, something that will be the final straw on the camel's back. You just gotta tell them that they should do what they want, stop playing games, and make a decision. It takes a really strong person to be able to let someone go even though they still love them.


It's a really sad song... but it has that sort of inspirational and heartfelt sound to it -- the one I truly adore and wish endlessly that I could somehow recreate in my own music. I can't imagine that the words wouldn't come from anywhere else other than straight from the heart. Anyways guys, enjoy this one. I certainly have...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...