Sunday, March 27, 2011

back at school .

Welcome back to Clemson, Greg. Welcome back to due dates, deadlines, tests to study for, and work to do. Welcome back to late nights with no sleep, and welcome back to hot humid and sticky weather (even though it's not here yet, I know it's coming). I've never felt so apathetic about school. Maybe it's because I went home for break that I don't want to do anything. But with only a month left, and some grades in certain classes that I definitely need to bring up, I don't think I have a choice but to try as hard as I can to stay focused and motivated.


Clemson's nice. I just like being able to be home and drive all around to various places. Or even just drive for that matter. Not to mention I no longer have a board, and my bike tire is popped. The next month or so just doesn't sound so exciting.

It'll be interesting to see what happens this summer. I have no idea really what's going to happen. All I know is that I want this semester to be over. Architecture is overwhelming, german is annoying, and accounting is stupid. I'll be in Spain next semester, and I'll be able to finally relax a bit for a semester. It's just hectic right now, and I don't want to deal with it. However, coming back from break and the talk during the drive back with Josh yielded some interesting goals; goals really of a daily sort. So as of now...

1. pray daily
2. meditate over God's message for today
3. read the Bible daily
4. workout daily
5. play guitar daily
6. and of course, continue to blog / put up picture of the day daily

Hopefully, I'll be able to keep up with this. But we'll see.

Lyric of the day:
"Passed out in our school clothes so we'd wake up in our Sunday's best, I never asked for your opinion, I just got it and I get it, You move slow like daytime drama, And I'm boring like his songs, So while I'm taking you for granted, We'll be humming along"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...