Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Music Monday #10 [but really tuesday...]

So this is the second week in a row I forgot that Monday was designated for Music Mondays. I miss those, so I decided I'll just sorta write yesterday's Music Monday today, despite the fact that it is Tuesday. Don't judge.

This week I have a weird song, that I sorta found by accident.

Over the past few years I've become more and more appreciative of house music. Someone asked me the other day why it was called house music. I had no response to give them. The video that I originally found this song on is below...
Yeah yeah, I know. Line rider was forever ago. But oh! The memories it brings back!! I used to spend hours creating these little tracks that didn't really flow at all. And then here is this guy creating this masterpiece.

Well, I found the music very inspirational and had a great beat and it was just plain good. So enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...