Monday, September 17, 2012

upcoming additions to the blogosphere .

So tonight I don't really have any humourous stories, I don't have any crazy nonsense, I just have a bit of an announcement. Ever since I started back at Clemson last Spring after being abroad, it dawned on me just how much stuff there was in architecture to talk about. And since then, I've always wanted to start an architectural blog. This blog is more random, hence the name "Simply, Life", because it encompasses all kinds of topics all over the wide spectrum of life. An architecture blog will be my first attempt at a blog that is strictly topic-oriented, and I'm excited for it. I already have 8000 things on my plate, but you know what? I really wanna do it, so I'm going to. I'm not going to post daily like I do on this blog, and I'm excited at the possibilities that lie ahead. It may even be cool to have it for grad school applications, as something that will set me apart if only slightly from the mass number of people applying.

To be perfectly honest, I haven't even set up anything up yet or even started the design of it, but when I do, I will certainly let you all know, and if you're interested in following, you can go right ahead! Hope you all are having a great Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...