Thursday, September 6, 2012

mind-blown .

If you are on Twitter, then you should seriously check out this account called Mind Blown @urmindblown. If you aren't on Twitter, then what the fuck are you doing with your life? Okay okay, I understand if you already have Facebook then you don't feel the need to have a Twitter. Some have both, some connect them, and me? Well I just have a Twitter because I'm anti-Facebook.

That being said, many of the accounts on Twitter are stupid, shoot out tons of spam, or are just plain idiotic. Some are very humourous, but get old quickly. But in this case, I was pleasantly surprised and certainly have been enjoying the tweets that come out of it.


A few choice examples I picked out:

"A psychology study suggests: When you're single, all you see are happy couples. And when you're committed, all you see are happy singles"

"What if humans could actually breathe in space? And the government says we can't so we don't try to escape"

"Sometimes the strongest people in the morning are the people who cried all night"

"What if the 'Terms and Conditions' held the cure for cancer, but no one knew?"

"If you need job experience to get a job, how do you get a job in the first place?"

"I think it has become obvious that medicine companies have no idea what fruit tastes like."

So, I think that's a good variety of things to show you what it's all about. Some are very profound, some are funny, and some just make you think. Oh, and while you're at it... go follow me on Twitter @enjoi_greg :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...