Thursday, September 20, 2012

what would you give ?

I've always wanted to take some sort of long nature trip somewhere, sometime. I'm not sure how to do it or when, but I think it would be awesome to just be able to go out and just live. All I'm saying is that it'd be pretty awesome.

What would you give to be able to see something like this? And even more so... in a kayak!? We have a few kayaks at the lakehouse but we never get to see anything like this. I don't know if this pic is photoshopped or what, but it's incredible. I've never had the luxury of being anywhere where the area around you is so dark outside that you can see the stars so clearly! It's truly incredible. There was only one time when I was driving through Ohio that the sky looked so big.

Ah, to dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...